The Hunger Games Soundtrack!

Okay, so I'm pretty sure most of you's haven't watched this. When it was released you guys were probably busy opening presents and chugging down turkey? Yep. I thought so! Better to post it today when all the hype of Christmas has settled, well anyways I get to the point, YOU GUYS HAVE TO TOTALLY CHECK THIS OUT.

"Safe & Sound" by Taylor Swift, featuring The Civil Wars, straight off The Hunger Games movie soundtrack. OMG.
I've always been a fan of Taylor Swift! Her songs never fail to please me. So, yeah I love this. Though, some may hate it but whatever. I just had to to share it!!
Let me know your thoughts :)

2 comments:

  1. I like it! Can't wait to see movie as the trailer looks awesome. Hunger Games was my No1 fave YA book of the year - check out my blog for the others at witchbloodthenovel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the song. Usually I;m not a huge fan of Taylor Swift but this song is very unlike her usual stuff. It goes really well for the tone of the movie I think, can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them all :)

Please do not leave any personal information, such as your email address as they will be deleted immediately.

Happy Reading!